MOTM vs ES Tunis (N) (CWC)

MOTM vs ES Tunis (N) (CWC)

  • Jörgensen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acheampong

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adarabioyo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Badiashile

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madueke

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nkunku

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dewsbury-Hall

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essugo (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guiu (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santos (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarr (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,073
Reaction score
13,727
I did not stay up all night so I'll have to take your words for it.

Take your pick.

 
Enzo by a street. Ran the show till he was subbed and we suffered for it.

 
Point of order @PloKoon13 this should be Superior Player of the Match. Or the catchier SPOTM which might be the next in my range of genital wart treatments.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Point of order @PloKoon13 this should be Superior Player of the Match. Or the catchier SPOTM which might be the next in my range of genital wart treatments.
I thought sputum was Jamie Carragher's projectile?

 
Back
Top