MOTM vs FC Copenhagen (ECL)

MOTM vs FC Copenhagen (A) (ECL)

  • Sánchez

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chalobah

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adarabioyo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Badiashile

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dewsbury-Hall

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mheuka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colwill (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nkunku (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sancho (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
Really sorry to hear your news Plokoon.

Not sure why but I can't seem to vote. James for me. Not just due to his goal. I thought he stood out playing out of position for the whole game

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. We were toasting him until quite late last night and this morning I woke up with some mystery illness. Presumably I caught something at the pub - anyone know a cure?

 
Not sure why but I can't seem to vote. James for me.
Is it greyed out (as if you've already voted) or just not doing anything when you press the 'Submit Vote' button? @Mod

 
Is it greyed out (as if you've already voted) or just not doing anything when you press the 'Submit Vote' button? @Mod
I’m not sure mate, I think it might be some bug on a certain browser which will hopefully get sorted on the next bug-fix update!

Was it you @Sexyfootball that had this problem last time? How is this poll now, is it working for you?

 
Thanks all. We were toasting him until quite late last night and this morning I woke up with some mystery illness. Presumably I caught something at the pub - anyone know a cure?
It's the body demanding vital nutrients that can be found in a wholesomely greasy cooked breakfast. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. I know all about this mystery illness, I'm particularly susceptible. Really odd.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure mate, I think it might be some bug on a certain browser which will hopefully get sorted on the next bug-fix update!

Was it you @Sexyfootball that had this problem last time? How is this poll now, is it working for you?
Yes this one was working fine for me !

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
It's the body demanding vital nutrients that can be found in a wholesomely greasy cooked breakfast. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. I know all about this mystery illness, I'm particularly susceptible. Really odd.
Oddly I feel much better after a couple of lunch beers which makes me think it was a yeast deficiency.

I missed the game for obvious reasons, so have voted for Reece on @loz 's behalf. Other than his terrible lapses in judgement on Hudson-Odoi and Mikel I've never known him to be wrong about a player.

 
Back
Top