MOTM vs Liverpool (A) (PL)

MOTM vs Liverpool (A) (PL)

  • Sánchez

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James (c)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adarabioyo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colwill

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madueke

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sancho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neto (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Veiga (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Badiashile (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernández (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nkunku (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,105
Reaction score
13,750
Well... a somewhat creditable performance at least. Shame to not take away at least a point though, it'll take days to get the smell out.

Take your pick.

 
I thought Lavia was pretty good in the first half. I think he is a much better out ball from defence than Enzo.

 
If Lavia had stayed on would have probably gone for him as I was very impressed but have to go for Caicedo who did well throughout.

 
Caicedo for me. Madueke had a good first half as did Lavia but both faded second half.

 
If Lavia had stayed on would have probably gone for him as I was very impressed but have to go for Caicedo who did well throughout.
Word for word my sentiments.

Caicedo for me as well, seeing Lavia didn’t complete the match.

 
Was so happy to watch James' performance. Had a fear he might not be confident or lost his touch. But the guy was a Rolls Royce. Just when I was starting to feel if Gusto was better or atleast as good, this guy shows he's a level(or maybe 2) above. Sharp passes out of nowhere, strong at the back, the vision, the crosses. He couldn't get much into the right corner end to attack because madueke was always occupying that position. Maybe that's why on first glance, we may get a feeling he didn't attack as much as he used to. Also saw some people say he was good except for the 2nd goal, but that goal was entirely from the opposite side. Donno how James could have prevented that. It was a GK mistake as far as I saw. Jones took a heavy touch and Sanchez should have been there to capitalise. He hesitated
 
Back
Top