U ustorrejo New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 17, 2023 #2 Hello, Does anyone know what sesason this T-Shirt belongs to? Thanks
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 17, 2023 #3 Looks like the 01/03 away shirt. We used to have them for 2 seasons back then.
U ustorrejo New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 17, 2023 #4 Modueke said: Looks like the 01/03 away shirt. We used to have them for 2 seasons back then. Click to expand... I thought that but I have found it and there are several differeces, mainly the collar of them. My T-shirt is a mix of the white one and the black one of those years. For me it's still a mystery.
Modueke said: Looks like the 01/03 away shirt. We used to have them for 2 seasons back then. Click to expand... I thought that but I have found it and there are several differeces, mainly the collar of them. My T-shirt is a mix of the white one and the black one of those years. For me it's still a mystery.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 17, 2023 #5 Could be a tenner special then from a beach in Lanzarote!