Blue Celery
Youth Team
- Messages
- 288
- Reaction score
- 0
Looking at my join date it says I first registered on halloween of '07. I can't remember that far back. Anyways, my name is Danny, I drive a half hour at 5,6 or 7am to our Chelsea pubs in Pasadena or Santa Ana CA to meet up with the ever growing blue army to watch our weekend matches. We drink, we sing, we frighten, we drink.
If ever any of you make a trip out my way, let me know and I'll show you the way. We'll take good care of you out here.
And if anyone is making the trip for the US Tour this summer, let me know as well.
Cheers!
If ever any of you make a trip out my way, let me know and I'll show you the way. We'll take good care of you out here.
And if anyone is making the trip for the US Tour this summer, let me know as well.
Cheers!