New Laptop, advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever had Windows/Microsoft PCs and laptops, and I'm thinking about buying a new one, but I also want a change so was considering buying a Mac. Has anyone else had both? If so, which do you prefer? Any major pros or cons when comparing the two? I've never had any problems with Microsoft, but I do want a change. Really, I want to downsize and get something a bit smaller and more mobile. Got a couple of months to save up, so I want to make sure I get the right one.

What I use my laptop for:

Internet

Downloading Music

... Not much else.

Also, is there a way I can transfer my iTunes from computer to computer? I've got 3000+ songs on my laptop & I don't want to have to put them all on again.
Hey, I work in I.T... I'm no master, but I got a sony laptop for £400 of play.com and it's amazing. I love it.. Does the lot, works perfect and for internet and stuff its got a good wireless card.

Get one!

 
Hey, I work in I.T... I'm no master, but I got a sony laptop for £400 of play.com and it's amazing. I love it.. Does the lot, works perfect and for internet and stuff its got a good wireless card.Get one!
She already bought a Mac...in February. ;)

 
Just read that she's already bought one. ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top