rhysCFC New Signing Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Apr 3, 2012 #2 Hi all, I'm a new member and was just wondering if there are any fellow members from Hertfordshire.. I am based in Cheshunt and usually go to games on my own but it would be nice to have some company once in a while! Thanks!
Hi all, I'm a new member and was just wondering if there are any fellow members from Hertfordshire.. I am based in Cheshunt and usually go to games on my own but it would be nice to have some company once in a while! Thanks!
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Apr 3, 2012 #3 WElcome mate, hope you find a match day drinking partner
Myles_91 First Team Squad Messages 1,741 Reaction score 7 Apr 4, 2012 #5 Welcome. I'm sure you'll find someone from Herts on here, it's a small world as they say