NEW MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

singablue

New Signing
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hello Chelsea fans,

Im Chelsea fan from Singapore. TT introduced me to this forum.

 
Welcome on board.

Friend of TT's eh - you're not a tic-tac man are you?

 
Singablue and me are competing on another Chelsea prediction league, and he is currently first and me second.

I suggested he may like to join BPL, but I think he is here to kick my butt.

sofa.gif


 
I don't know if name dropping TT is such a wise move on your first post, but welcome nonetheless!!!!

 
I don't know if name dropping TT is such a wise move on your first post, but welcome nonetheless!!!!
That is exactly what I thought mad_mac.

He will now forever be scarred. ::WhyMe::

 
Nice try TT; so you now want to be BOTH first AND second in the BPL right? Oh, wait, or is that second AND third?!
icon_lol.gif


Cheers,

Butch

 
Nice try TT; so you now want to be BOTH first AND second in the BPL right? Oh, wait, or is that second AND third?!
icon_lol.gif
Cheers,

Butch
Cheque is in the post Butch
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
Nice try TT; so you now want to be BOTH first AND second in the BPL right? Oh, wait, or is that second AND third?!
icon_lol.gif
Cheers,

Butch
Cheque is in the post Butch
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
ossie13, I think that Butch meant that he was going to be first (and not you).

rofl.gif


 
Nice try TT; so you now want to be BOTH first AND second in the BPL right? Oh, wait, or is that second AND third?!
icon_lol.gif
Cheers,

Butch
Cheque is in the post Butch
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
ossie13, I think that Butch meant that he was going to be first (and not you).

rofl.gif
Fell into the trap TT
rofl.gif
rofl.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top