Welcome.Hello, I am since the 90 chelsea fan and am looking here for connection to other chelsea boys to have, and I hope this is my English sufficient. king regards from austria
Hello, I am since the 90 chelsea fan and am looking here for connection to other chelsea boys to have, and I hope this is my English sufficient. king regards from austria
Well, that rules me and quite a few others out, but welcome nevertheless.Hello, I am since the 90 chelsea fan and am looking here for connection to other chelsea boys to have, and I hope this is my English sufficient. king regards from austria
They probably know what a terrible influence all you females are!Well, that rules me and quite a few others out, but welcome nevertheless.
We areThey probably know what a terrible influence all you females are!
They probably know what a terrible influence all you females are!