New old guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave McD

New Signing
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Hi guys and gals, I am not new but haven't been here for a while due to work commitments. It's good to be back!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, just remember to wipe your feet.

 
Two in two days! Have they opened the prison gates and started sending them home!

Welcome back Dave - how is that game with the ridiculously bouncy rugby ball coming along?

 
Fecked if I know mate, I don't watch that sh*te! Same old same old with my local team though, Danny Tiatto is looking like getting banned...again....and Craig Moore is dishing out the pain to the opposition strikers! ::ChELSeAFaN::

0,,7024637,00.jpg


 
Hello Dave! Am I right in thinking that you're the same Dave who used to get in the Chelsea Yahoo Chat Room a few years back, along with me, mad_mac, boulderbollocks, and a polar bear by the name of dfer?

 
Craig 'card a game' Moore.

If you behave I won't remind everyone what your surname was before you changed it to McD!

 
Welcome Dave! please don't behave - I want to know what your surname used to be.

By the way, Loz, your avatar just gets worse and worse!

 
Welcome back, mate. Think it was you that used to be part of the Yahoo chat rooms, wasn't it?

 
Hi Dave, welcome back.

Funny when I saw Brian Ms post yesterday I thought it's been a long time since you posted.

Think I emember you saying something about not being able to post as often and taking more to

do with you local football.

 
Yes its me and because I don't want that scottish git to have something over me, my last name used to be Trafford!

I think you can all understand why I changed it.....

 
Scottish I am not.

Git...well you might have me there!

 
Yes its me and because I don't want that scottish git to have something over me, my last name used to be Trafford!I think you can all understand why I changed it.....
because once you get old people might call you "the theatre of dreams"?

welcome back. I may have welcomed back a different dave months ago thinking he was you.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top