Newbie, but it's in my blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Vixen

New Signing
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi all!

I am personally very new to being a Chels fan only really taking an interest this season, but by doing so I have managed to keep a family passion alive.

My family have been dedicated Chelsea fans since the beginning, making my son 5th generation. My Granddad was a ST, as was my mother when she was young. My mother could never get me into football until last year when she took my Chelsea adoring 5 year old son to a match at SB and I tagged along. I fell in love with the game and have since developed a real passion for our team. We have been to every home game this season and hope to eventually become ST holders.

I admit I am still learning and hope that as well as some good chat, I will manage to learn something from you lot!

 
Welcome to The Shed End! You'll feel at home here! ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Welcome Blue Vixen. Make yourself at home.

 
Buddy? With a name like Vixen I expect it aint a man. Welcome Vixy.....

 
Welcome,

glad that you are making the generations of support continue. Hope you enjoy the forum, and please post often. Hope we can teach you a thing or two along the way

 
Come on then, woman - get to the Rant thread and tell us what drives you mad! (It's in the Shed End Lounge)

 
Moi, DKW, and, most importantly, Vixen, I whole heartedly apologise for my grave lack of judgement. ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top