S SE9 Gate 13 New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 10, 2009 #2 First time i remember one man went to mow (without spot) was 79\80 away Derby County baseball grd. anyone any sooner?
First time i remember one man went to mow (without spot) was 79\80 away Derby County baseball grd. anyone any sooner?
BlueBeard First Team Regular Messages 6,073 Reaction score 169 Nov 10, 2009 #3 The first time I heard it was at the Baseball Ground too, but I can't remember which year - so I'm guessing it was 79/80 like you said!
The first time I heard it was at the Baseball Ground too, but I can't remember which year - so I'm guessing it was 79/80 like you said!
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Nov 10, 2009 #4 I was about 2, but welcome to the boards!
MHL_blue On the Bench Messages 634 Reaction score 0 Nov 11, 2009 #5 Born in '79 so first time I heard one man went to mow was at Chelsea - QPR in '92. Welcome to the Shed End by the way
Born in '79 so first time I heard one man went to mow was at Chelsea - QPR in '92. Welcome to the Shed End by the way