pes 2010 vs fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course Fifa..what has done PES!?!? Chelsea kit without 3stripesand no samsung.... fifa rulez!
Typical Fifa fan that boasts of licenses and leagues, whats the point when the gameplay (core product) sucks big time.

PES anyday on PC and PS2.

 
Typical Fifa fan that boasts of licenses and leagues, whats the point when the gameplay (core product) sucks big time.
Typical Pro Evo fan - can't take it that the gameplay (core product) on FIFA is better this year.

I've played a mix of both from all years throughout both series. For this year, in MY opinion, FIFA is better, I normally prefer Pro Evo.

 
Typical Fifa fan that boasts of licenses and leagues, whats the point when the gameplay (core product) sucks big time. PES anyday on PC and PS2.
Yeah especially because it only takes 5 minutes (at least for me) to get all shirts, shoes, badges and so on ....

 
Typical Pro Evo fan - can't take it that the gameplay (core product) on FIFA is better this year.I've played a mix of both from all years throughout both series. For this year, in MY opinion, FIFA is better, I normally prefer Pro Evo.
Fifa continues to be pretty much S^%& on the PS2, I dont see any difference apart from the launch video and a few tweeks in game modes. If you really want understand what gameplay is trying being cretive in Fifa for a change. At the same time challenge the PES AI by trying to score the same goal more than twice. I haven't played any of them on the next gen console, so I would refrain from passing a judgement on those platforms.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top