Arrow in the knee
New Signing
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 18
When the CFCNet forums finally hit the buffers, presumably due to a lack of funds to maintain the domain, I decided I needed somewhere else to vent about our club. I've been a Chelsea supporter for over 50 years, I've been there through the peaks and troughs and cried like a baby when Didier scored that final penalty in 2012. My views swing from being considered and reasonable to shooting from the hip. It will take a bit of time to work out the format of this forum compared with CFCNet but hopefully I will be able to be a constructive voice here in the long term.
Born in Wales, lived much of my life in and around London but now living in Scotland, I am the artist formerly known as Holymoly. Peace, out.
Born in Wales, lived much of my life in and around London but now living in Scotland, I am the artist formerly known as Holymoly. Peace, out.
