Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 18 - Wolves (Away)

@goose 22 points  :shok:  That's bloody great for the Wolves match!

You realise you posted your Villa prediction in Wolves match? @Zeta may disqualify you!

 
@goose 22 points  :shok:  That's bloody great for the Wolves match!

You realise you posted your Villa prediction in Wolves match? @Zeta may disqualify you!
👍 Big Christmas dinner, wine, beer and cocktails. It would only be in the spirit of the time of year to let me off that one.

BTW it was the Brentford match I’d 22 pts, haven’t a clue what wolves was although I’d have got 15 for Wolves not scoring.

All over the shop Val, time for bed.

 
👍 Big Christmas dinner, wine, beer and cocktails. It would only be in the spirit of the time of year to let me off that one.

BTW it was the Brentford match I’d 22 pts, haven’t a clue what wolves was although I’d have got 15 for Wolves not scoring.

All over the shop Val, time for bed.
Goodnight @goose

 
PloKoon13


1




Valerie


1




axman2526


0




CaitlinCFC


0




carrickblue


0




erskblue


0




goose


0




Jezz


0




LlanCFC


0




Mod Stark


0




Munkworth


0




Salato


0




The Don Antonio


0




Zeta


0




 
Back
Top