Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,256
- Reaction score
- 22,180
Don't, please @axman2526, don't
Don't, please @axman2526, don't
We won when I followed your advice, we lost when I followed Munks. Regardless of what points I get I would much rather the team wins, despite what some may believe.Don't, please @axman2526, don't![]()
You're such a pussycatWe won when I followed your advice, we lost when I followed Munks. Regardless of what points I get I would much rather the team wins, despite what some may believe.
@axman2526 We're going to field 9 new players plus Jorginho and Mendy. So 6-0 loss. At least.
I pick the scores my dear, you the results. Is how it works. But a West Ham win prediction it is!@axman2526 We're going to field 9 new players plus Jorginho and Mendy. So 6-0 loss. At least.
I'm only trying to help you to put some points on the board, sweetheart!I pick the scores my dear, you the results. Is how it works. But a West Ham win prediction it is!
I'm only trying to help to put some points on the board, sweetheart!