Pre-Match Predictions 2023/24 - Week 20 - Luton Town (Away)

Ah 5 of us robbed by an unlucky rebound off Petrovics save.

Far bigger Robbery than last years minutegate, Ivan Toney and Munkworth last year...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think possibly call it the last season for it! Seems a lot of work to post the topics and Zeta’s Rachel Riley maths adding the scores every week! A lot of people don’t predict now, probably losing interest in the rocky seasons with a gung ho board!

 
I think possibly call it the last season for it! Seems a lot of work to post the topics and Zeta’s Rachel Riley maths adding the scores every week! A lot of people don’t predict now, probably losing interest in the rocky seasons with a gung ho board!
Aye maybe. Is disheartening seeing the effort @Zetagoes to only for a handful to bother.

Don't blame him for losing his motivation for it. Hopefully he wins the prize this year, deserves it.

 
I think possibly call it the last season for it! Seems a lot of work to post the topics and Zeta’s Rachel Riley maths adding the scores every week! A lot of people don’t predict now, probably losing interest in the rocky seasons with a gung ho board!
I’m pretty sure he uses a spreadsheet rather than doing it himself. That’s what I’d do and I’m a simpleton. 

 
Even so, he’s a busy lad and I think his Mrs is up the spout!

 
Send @axman2526 the spreadsheets, problem solved. 
I am less popular on here than Spud in SW6 or....well you...I don't see me running this thing helping us get more predictors. As it is we are getting less with me posting threads and promoting the prediction league in the match day chat.

 
That's not true mate, I think the festive period just means fewer people are looking this way!

I can't even spend months designing our own individual banner without getting blasted for it!

 
That's not true mate, I think the festive period just means fewer people are looking this way!

I can't even spend months designing our own individual banner without getting blasted for it!
THAT TOOK YOU HOW LONG?

 
Back
Top