- Messages
- 19,165
- Reaction score
- 8,770
Yeah... I thought he'd stick with the same team... maybe a bit optimistic with Sterling in there
What a ridiculously optimistic prediction.... oh waitBurnley 1
Chelsea 4
Gallagher 28
@The Don Antonio you have yet a lot to learn about ridiculous optimismBurnley 1-5 Chelsea Gallagher 12 mins
Should have been 5 but that numpty Jackson fluffed his chance.
That was not a very decisive moment from him, no.Should have been 5 but that numpty Jackson fluffed his chance.
Hahahahahaahahah.. Wait till you see my prediction for our next match against Arsenal.@The Don Antonio you have yet a lot to learn about ridiculous optimism![]()
I was robbed. How dare they suddenly remember how to score when I’m nicely settled in to my Chelsea 0 prediction. I’m going to head to Cobham Monday morning and protest!I wos robbed![]()
Too eager to try and set up Enzo. Shoot man lolShould have been 5 but that numpty Jackson fluffed his chance.
I can see why I've never won the lottery nowBurnley 2--1 Chelsea
Brownhill 18