Request for Fan Interviews (Approved by Mod)

Steven_Research

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am a postgraduate student at the University of Manchester, currently pursuing my Master's degree in MSc Marketing. I am reaching out because I believe The Shed End community can contribute greatly to my dissertation project, which aims to explore the impact of the ownership change at Chelsea Football Club on fan perceptions. This will be used to explore the effects on Brand Identity in the research project itself. 

The study will consist of one-on-one interviews conducted over Zoom, with video disabled for your privacy, I expect each session to last between 30 to 45 minutes.

[SIZE=11pt]Participation in this study is entirely voluntary, and all information shared will be kept confidential and anonymised in the final report. Your responses will be used solely for academic purposes and will not be shared with any third parties. Rest assured that your identity will be protected, and pseudonyms will be used to maintain anonymity.[/SIZE]

If you are willing to participate in this research, I would be grateful for the opportunity to schedule a convenient time for the interview. Please let me know your availability, and we can coordinate a time that works best.

 
Back
Top