High Street Ken
In the Ressies
- Messages
- 506
- Reaction score
- 0
Apologies if this has been posted in the past but I thought it might stir up some lively debate!
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/593...ts_of_all_time/
For me it's hard to look past Hendrix, as such a force of nature and such an innovator. Just wish I'd seen him play, as many of my friends did.
There's a lovely quote here, saying that he actually had the power to bring you out of an acid trip...Jimi was bigger than LSD!
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/593...ts_of_all_time/
For me it's hard to look past Hendrix, as such a force of nature and such an innovator. Just wish I'd seen him play, as many of my friends did.
There's a lovely quote here, saying that he actually had the power to bring you out of an acid trip...Jimi was bigger than LSD!
listed some great players there who should without a doubt be in the list