Second Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim W

Go ahead and play for keeps
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
240
Any one on there?

Can we create a Chelsea community

If you don't know what it is - get a life - a second life

Second Life

If only to make the close season pass that bit quicker

 
Not me mate. I've got enough trouble sorting out the one life I've got.

And so have I but I'm not schizophrenic, honestly!

But seriously(ish). I read a book not so long ago called "Wicker", which featured, among other things, what was perihaps the ultimate computer game, a virtual world that was a worldwide phenomenon and mirrored or was in some cases, more involving than people's real lives.

 
Myspace, Second Life, I just can't keep up with all those virtual worlds
icon_sad.gif
I think I'll just stick with the CSR
317.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top