Shed End Fantasy League 26/27

Early days but early birds, worms, whatever. To join, click on this link and insert the League Code.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/dmrrmf

League Code: dmrrmf

@Mod Can we make this a sticky?
Think I'll probably phase out by matchweek 3 but couldn't join for some reason.
"Invalid code entered. Please check the code and confirm with the league administrator if you are still having problems."

 
Think I'll probably phase out by matchweek 3 but couldn't join for some reason.
"Invalid code entered. Please check the code and confirm with the league administrator if you are still having problems."
I’ll look into it.

 
Think I'll probably phase out by matchweek 3 but couldn't join for some reason.
"Invalid code entered. Please check the code and confirm with the league administrator if you are still having problems."
Typical FF software hiccup. Last season they increasingly used AI on the site and it got ropier and ropier. For some reason they wiped the created Leagues and we have to start again.

This is - or should be - the new info:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n2tkg7

League Code: n2tkg7

 
I wasn't going to play this year, but my brothers wouldn't shut up, so i'm playing against my will.
5 point penalty for the early excuse.

 
Back
Top