Shend End Timings 5 minutes off?

Amputechture

First Team Regular
Messages
3,482
Reaction score
1,530
Is it just me or are the timings of the posts not accurate in all threads?

i.e If I post something at exactly 12:00 PM, my post on the thread would appear as: "Today, 11:55 AM"

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you're just living in the future. Ok, it's just five minutes, but I'm sure one could find ways to benefit from such a marginal advantage.

 
Is it just me or are the timings of the posts not accurate in all threads?

i.e If I post something at exactly 12:00 PM, my post on the thread would appear as: "Today, 11:55 AM"

It's probably because you are posting in the SHEND End instead of the Shed End!   :rofl:

 
Let's find out

Edit: Yeah, my time is five minutes out as well

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see.

What do you know, exactly five minutes.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You youngsters are deeply sad! 

Are you trying to provide yourselves with alibis? 

 
I don't know about Teritus, but I was hoping to start another Millennium Bug-sized panic.

 
I don't know about Teritus, but I was hoping to start another Millennium Bug-sized panic.

ever optimistic, that's you, Ploks!  :gay:   (sorry, I've always wanted to use this one)

 
It's probably because you are posting in the SHEND End instead of the Shed End!   :rofl:
Haha, how strange. Even after typing it out and reading it, I didn't notice that typo at all, until you pointed it out.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, how strange. Even after typing it out and reading it, I didn't notice that typo at all.

Very unlike you!

I have to say, if ever there is a time difference, I just assume my computer time is wrong.  I can't conceive of the Shed End time being inaccurate!   :pig_flying:  

 
Back
Top