Stone Roses tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjd

Unexplained item in bagging area
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
541
Anyone go for them ? Got mine at 9:40 :smile: The Saturday show too. Watch them release a full UK tour next week now :blush2:

So im looking forward to going to a big muddy park in surburban Manchester next June, Surrounded by drunk, arrogant locals who 'were there back in the day la ' - Im gonna wear my baggy jeans, long sleeved tshirt and a fishing cap too and ill walk with a swagger but really ill look like ive pooed myself.

Itll be great....

in all seriousness im thrilled about this. The Roses were a band of my youth and such an inspriation i just hope this turns out to be more than a cash in, It would be magical if they managed to find their way into a studio...

 
Damn you. I was sat on 3 different web sites and got none. Apparently 250k sold in 15 minutes. Gutted.

 
Damn you. I was sat on 3 different web sites and got none. Apparently 250k sold in 15 minutes. Gutted.
im sure they will do a tour. already talk of V and TinthePark as well

 
As much as I love the Roses, I will be amazed if they are still together by the time T in the Park rolls around next year.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top