safc_chestermackem
New Signing
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys, nice site.
I am admin for a sunderland fc forum and we run a feature for each game called "let the opposition have their say"
Basically I speak to a fan of our next opposition, find out abit about them and ask questions aboiut chelsea, safc and general stuff.
Does anybody fancy answering a few questions ahead of the match on tuesday, it will be posted on our site and reference will be made for www.theshedend.com so safc fans can come and have a look around?????
cheers
just pm me if you are interested.
I am admin for a sunderland fc forum and we run a feature for each game called "let the opposition have their say"
Basically I speak to a fan of our next opposition, find out abit about them and ask questions aboiut chelsea, safc and general stuff.
Does anybody fancy answering a few questions ahead of the match on tuesday, it will be posted on our site and reference will be made for www.theshedend.com so safc fans can come and have a look around?????
cheers
just pm me if you are interested.