The artists formerly known as Racing Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Some of you may remember a long time ago I posted a link to an online vote where you could vote for the band you wanted to get a very good support act slot at a gig in Edinburgh. The band that won it (that I politely twisted your arm to vote for) was called Racing Green and the lead singer is a mate of mine (supports the Celts though so I won't pass on his address to Bluebeard, Mad Mac and BJD!!)

They have now changed their name to 'What the Heroes Say' and I am now engaged in a shameless plug by posting a link to their myspace page where you can hear four of their latest tracks.

http://www.myspace.com/whattheheroessay

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top