The Jam to reform and tour. Well, sort of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...very silly indeed. There's absolutely no point unless Weller joins them, but we all know that's not gonna happen and even if Weller would join them, I'm not sure they should make a comeback.

 
what next - The Doors to make a comeback with a replacement for the late Jim Morrison ?

oh...

 
Weird enough, The Stooges' comeback gigs have been quite worth the ticketprice, or so I've heard. I think they may even have the original lineup.
icon_confused.gif


 
I remember going to see Blondie when they reformed a few years ago and they were sh*te.

Debbie Harry looked like Pat Butcher.

 
how can the Who be the Who with only Townsend and Daltry?

 
how can the Who be the Who with only Townsend and Daltry?
For me, The Who ceased to exist when Keith Moon died.

I know that one person doesn't make a band, but some bands can never be the same after the loss of a key member.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top