moi
Welcome back, twin! XXX
- Messages
- 32,538
- Reaction score
- 5,744
The girl that I want doesnt want me, the girl that I dont want... wants to be with me. Horrible situation.
Bloody typical - it's a bummer, as we say in English!
The girl that I want doesnt want me, the girl that I dont want... wants to be with me. Horrible situation.
The more I think about it the worst I feel. Thank god for St. Pattys this weekendBloody typical - it's a bummer, as we say in English!
It is indeed Paddy. Oops!St Patty??? St Patty?????
It can be Patrick or Paddy - Patty is off limits! (I don't really know - we'll see if any of the Irish brethren leap in)
I have a feeling Loz is probably right - these deeply personal things will probably be cringed upon by the author if they were posted and kept over time.Gem started a "love life of shedenders thread" - nothing very raunchy was posted but loz thought some people might live to regret it in future so thought it best to delete it.
My story of the weekend of passion with Jose will never be revealed again.
The more I think about it the worst I feel. Thank god for St. Pattys this weekend![]()
I spent St Patrick's day in Dublin a few years.
What little I remember of it I enjoyed.
I have no recollection of where I left my dignity that weekend, let alone remembering any promises.SO... you have no recollection of the promises you made me?![]()
I have no recollection of where I left my dignity that weekend, let alone remembering any promises.
I thought it was about our love lives... now to think about it, might be a loving life thread..... confused now myself.I wish I knew what this thread is about !
you do know that RA is a big mate of Putin?...lolPaddy's in Dublin is not a problem, it's the three days before and the three days after that f**k you.
Oh the stories I could tell, but I leave that to the leprechauns.
you do know that RA is a big mate of Putin?...lol
There must be a connection, surely. We must be looking in the wrong place.... maybe if we were to look ...down the front,.And the connection with St Patrick's Day is...?
There must be a connection, surely. We must be looking in the wrong place.... maybe if we were to look ...down the front,.
You are welcomed to join me since Tommy boy crash and burnedThere's no way I'm letting you look down my front, Tommy!
none....have a look at the guys avatar Sherlock !!And the connection with St Patrick's Day is...?