The Oldest Newbie In Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Blakie, another CSR refugee, 3 and a half years late but nice to see you made the effort in the end :)

Jesus, I might have to start posting again...
We hadn't realised you wasn't? :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blakie, Mike O, mad mac, me - this is fast becoming like a reunion at the Duke.

 
bloody hell look who's gracing us with his presence.

good to see you again, work on getting my bro back can you?

 
bloody hell look who's gracing us with his presence.good to see you again, work on getting my bro back can you?
Lauren, you gorgeous babe, it's great to be back. ;)

Can't help on the Billy front I'm afraid, I haven't spoken to him since he split with Pete and the boys in Hampstead, sorry :D

Do you still speak to Andy, Peter and the others? Or you could mail me and I'll try that route.

Love and hugs,

Blakie x

 
Blakie, Mike O, mad mac, me - this is fast becoming like a reunion at the Duke.
Wot ??? Like this ...

gallery_4970_19_3011.jpg


 
You're the wrong side of the camera (though some may say it's the right side - not me of course).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top