This isnt really going to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjd

Unexplained item in bagging area
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
541
First The Specials , now this ....

Get out those 12 inch bottomed jeans and fishing cap and lets pretend to dance like we've shat our pants.

This would mean the world to me and would take me back to my school days, but its cant be true......can it ?

The past is yours but the futures mine

 
god i hope not. i can already feel myself drifting off just thinking of that drone of a voice :o

 
Funny, I thought it was Squire who was the least enthusiastic about it. I thought he had quit playing music in order to concentrate on painting.

It would be fun to see them play, but I'd prefer The Specials over them. I'd love to see Faith No More on their re-union tour this summer as well. They were my favorite band as a teen, but I never managed to see them play live.

 
this is by far the greatest thing to happen in music this decade. ill pay anything to see this, absolutely fantastic news.

 
oh dear god I have to see this... the only thing that might stop me is if some crap american stadium rock band turn up in england to rock out their power ballad nonsense.

 
oh dear god I have to see this... the only thing that might stop me is if some crap american stadium rock band turn up in england to rock out their power ballad nonsense.
i certainly wouldnt be rushing to see that g4...

 
I thought Rush was a vaguely illegal substance... :wife:

 
Good news, wonder if the monkey man will be able to keep all dates.

And no you're not as clever as you think. Maksimov is right, Rush are Canadian!!!

 
Rush are a Canadian progressive rock band who haven't produced a power ballad in their lives.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top