High Street Ken
In the Ressies
- Messages
- 506
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm trying to download a piece of free software to convert a Word document to PDF. I've tried a few sites but keep getting this message:
This download has been blocked by your Security Zone Policy.
I have free AVG anti-virus and also "Spyware Terminator". Could either of these be responsible?
I can't recall the last time I tried to download something, so not sure if this is a new problem.
If anyone can help I'd be most grateful!
Thanks in advance.
Kenwyn
This download has been blocked by your Security Zone Policy.
I have free AVG anti-virus and also "Spyware Terminator". Could either of these be responsible?
I can't recall the last time I tried to download something, so not sure if this is a new problem.
If anyone can help I'd be most grateful!
Thanks in advance.
Kenwyn