Van the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim W

Go ahead and play for keeps
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
240
If you've got 5 mins. 57 secs to spare - enjoy

Marco

Topped off with some Jeff Buckley

 
The word genius springs to mind . Definately in my top 5 all time fav players .

Nice 1 Tim.

 
What would he be worth today ? without even trying to guess, I would say priceless.

 
What would he be worth today ? without even trying to guess, I would say priceless.
as much as Sheva, I guess.
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Not disagreeing - must admit I thought the link was going into Zlatanland

 
Not disagreeing - must admit I thought the link was going into Zlatanland
Ah, even he Mighty Zlatan must kneel and worship at the feet of the Great One!

 
I'll say one thing for Zlatan - he hasn't let fame and fortune go to his head. He still washes his own hankies and hangs them out on the washing line to dry.

See

0028-0403-3017-5024_SM.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top