paulo
Youth Team
- Messages
- 212
- Reaction score
- 4
I am a complete vinyl junky and spend insane amounts of time buying records, so I would be interested to know what sort of new stuff other people are into. Mainstream music is so bad these days that most of the good stuff is deep underground. Below is a list of new records I have acquired in the last week or so. I guess people might not know any of them, but never mind I still want to know what you have been buying.
West Rock Woods ? Lovecats (Mukatsuku)
Modern jazz version of Lovecats by The Cure
Kid Creole and the Coconuts ? I?m a Wonderful Thing Baby : Greg Wilson edit (Kat)
Re-edit emphasising piano and beats
Linkwood Family - Piece of Mind (Firecracker)
Best release of 2007 so far IMO. Awesome disco/jazz with Donald Byrd-esque bassline
Woolfy ? Odyssey / Too Far Gone (Rong)
Contemporary bass lead punk funk + disco boogie tracks
Drrtyhaze ? Beat to Def EP (Tirk)
Underground electronic disco grooves
Beatconductor ? G-sus Is Da Thing (Nitevibes)
Gospel house number
Marvin Gaye ? What?s Going On edit (Shhhhh)
Re-edit building the strings and groove before dropping the chorus
Arsenal ? The Coming : Idjut Boys versions (Play Out)
Deep dubbed out trippy down tempo grooves (unfortunate name but nothing to do with the football club!)
West Rock Woods ? Lovecats (Mukatsuku)
Modern jazz version of Lovecats by The Cure
Kid Creole and the Coconuts ? I?m a Wonderful Thing Baby : Greg Wilson edit (Kat)
Re-edit emphasising piano and beats
Linkwood Family - Piece of Mind (Firecracker)
Best release of 2007 so far IMO. Awesome disco/jazz with Donald Byrd-esque bassline
Woolfy ? Odyssey / Too Far Gone (Rong)
Contemporary bass lead punk funk + disco boogie tracks
Drrtyhaze ? Beat to Def EP (Tirk)
Underground electronic disco grooves
Beatconductor ? G-sus Is Da Thing (Nitevibes)
Gospel house number
Marvin Gaye ? What?s Going On edit (Shhhhh)
Re-edit building the strings and groove before dropping the chorus
Arsenal ? The Coming : Idjut Boys versions (Play Out)
Deep dubbed out trippy down tempo grooves (unfortunate name but nothing to do with the football club!)