Who willl pull a Joe Cole this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in pre-season i've thought SWP looks the most unlikely to do anything...Hopefully scoring last night will spur him on.
Agreed! Until scoring, SWP looked quite lost amongst the team and has been pretty mediocre in the preseason. Though, this goal will probably change his mind-set and I could be wanting to change my vote. At least, I hope so, because his season last year was horrible and I felt horrible seeing him on the 'Worst Transfer Deals' lists.

 
SWP for because remember last year joe was in exactly the same boat as SWP was and now look at him he is one of our favorite players probaly our most favorite behind lamps and JT

 
Nobody is behind SWP but I think it will be him that explodes.
I voted for SWP

Jose has been right behind him this pre-season and with him getting his first Chelsea goal against Celtic hopfully that will give him the confidence to have a great season

 
Who will pull a Joe Cole this season?
Rizza is hopeful!
I did look for my name in the poll list but to no avail!

I am going to go for Joey Cole again - he is an outstanding player and has sooooo much talent. I hope Jose gives him the credit he deserves this season and gives him 90 minutes on the pitch every now and again!

 
Nobody is behind SWP but I think it will be him that explodes.
Since he scored a goal in a friendly Suggs he's picked up 7 votes.

I can't see it with him I'm afraid. I just don't think he's going to get the games. I hope I'm wrong.

 
I think SWP will get games. I have the feeling that Jose wouldnt keep players if he didnt think that they were up to the task in hand.

Also, we only have three players to cover the wide positions - Joey, Robben and SWP. Joey is injured at the moment so I do not see why he wouldnt play SWP and Robben until Joey is fit.

I do not rate him - he has an awful first touch and seems to be way out of his depth. He may come good but I think that he is incredibly over rated and should be playing somewhere like Charlton or Portsmouth.

 
I think I might be feeling something for you Rizza.

A feeling of intense agreement, that's all!

 
Joey is injured at the moment so I do not see why he wouldnt play SWP and Robben until Joey is fit.
I don't see us playing with 2 wide men this season. Again I hope I'm wrong. I had a nightmare vision of a Ballack, Lampard, Makalele, Essien midfield with Drogba and Sheva up front. I posted it here for a laugh expecting people to tell me how little I knew.

That didn't happen (might happen now). Even if that lineup is never used I think it might be one of Robben, Cole and Sarah Jessica Parker with SJP losing out most of time.

 
that duffer transfer has cut you deep , liam , im a bit

bitter myself .

unlike the murphys ...

 
Didier Drogba- top scoring with 23 league goals and 28 in all competitions
I will eat the hat of Tambling's choice if that happens!
icon_lol.gif


Tambling is currently looking out his filthies hat and p*ssing on it

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top