11 years today

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Senile old git
Messages
9,174
Reaction score
157
11 years today since we lost Matthew Harding. How quick we forget.

RIP great man!!

 
Good point, Geezer. Well remembered. I always think its the 26th of October, so I miss it.

Now there's a man who was Chelsea Football Club. I hope there is a mention in tomorrow's program at the least.

Also hope he and Ossie have a good view up there for tomorrows' match.

 
11 years, seems like only 4 or 5, R.I.P to a great bloke

 
I remember it like it was yesterday.

The shock of waking up in the morning to deliver my round of papers and hearing we had lost Matthew Harding.

Still so fresh.....what a sad day it was!

On a positive note I was speaking to a friend of mine,and Matt Harding's boys plays football at a fairly decent level these days.

He plays in the first team at Eastbourne United,and is a decent player.

MATTHEW HARDING'S BLUE ARMY

NEVER FORGOTTEN!

 
I won't be wearing it tonight as coming straight from work, but at the city game shall be wearing my Mathew Harding RIP strip.

nat-c.jpg


 
R.I.P. a true chelsea fan. makes you wonder what direction the club would have taken if he hadnt passed away.

 
He was before my time and I'm afraid to say that I don't know anything about him except that I recognize his name.

But he seems to have been a great man.

R.I.P.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top