2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

New Signing
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Is this film worth going out to watch?

Or is it just the same as "The Day After Tomorrow" ;)

 
Is this film worth going out to watch? Or is it just the same as "The Day After Tomorrow" ;)
I haven't seen it but the impression I get is that it is almost like "The Day After Tomorrow". Stupid story about the end of the world and a s*itload of special effects.

Still, if I would see it I would probably try and catch it in a cinema because the effects in the movie will probably not be as "cool" on a regular tv.

 
considering who the director is im guessing it will be a load of spectacular set pieces strung together by a lightweight, garbled storyline. its Roland Emmerich`s forte.

 
A few of my mates have seen it and according to them you're more likely to like it if you go in expecting to see an over the top silly disaster romp. The special-fx look impressive(according to my mates) and if you want a bit of mindless, loud and action filled fun, then it's not so bad. Apparently it's basically just a b-movie made with a HUGE a-movie budget.

 
What Maksimov said.

The reviews arn't great, but it's just a fun, not taking itself too seriously kind of film.

 
Lots of action lots of special effects but the story is not so good worth watching but the film is being hyped up to much . 6/10

 
They should have released this trailer as the official trailer:

And before moi jumps in, I know...there are typos in the graphics, but it's still better than the original. ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
They should have released this trailer as the official trailer:
And before moi jumps in, I know...there are typos in the graphics, but it's still better than the original. ;)
That trailer is hilarious :D

And, the trailer really is all you need to know.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top