2013 Oscar Nominees / 85th Academy Awards Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Jennifer Lawrence! Totally robbed of a Brit earlier this week (/slightly bias).

 
Oh dear! I had to Google to find out who Jennifer Lawrence is!  Must keep more up to date with the young things!   :slap_face:

 
I reckon Silver Linings Playbook will clean up apart from Daniel Day Lewis getting best actor.

 
YES!!!! Jennifer Lawrence won!! And even managed to fall up the stage, fantastic. First thing I did when my alarm went off this morning was to check the lead actress result. She was brilliant in the film, thoroughly deserved.

 
watched silver linings, quite good and very different! Glad the girl won an oscar, though all the cast were very good... I thought it would win another one at least.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really paid any attention to Jennifer Lawrence and I have no interest in watching Silver Linings Playbook, but she does come off as very charming in a lovably awkward sort of way here:


 
She is most certainly awkward but in a goofy, loving, down-to-earth sort of way. My girl crush!

 
She is most certainly awkward but in a goofy, loving, down-to-earth sort of way. My girl crush!

a goofy loving down to earth sort of way?

Doesn't sound like my kind of woman at all, Gem!!   I worry about you!!   :snegurochka:  

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top