2017 Running Costs

I've donated. Can this be used to bump up my "Community Rating" which would seem to be pretty poor? For example I've noticed I have a lower rating that G3.7. I've met him and he's execrable, whereas I am a lovely man.  

 
Maybe go for more populist "conte is good"  type contributions  and fewer esoteric player ratings that upset and infuriate in equal measure? 

No one knows what you're talking about half the time and that's even when they read your posts in a real accent. 

 
Please like my post in the Burnley match thread. Feel free to quote me.

 
Please like my post in the Burnley match thread. Feel free to quote me.
I have a wonderful nephew called Liam who is currently paying for my glorious holiday in Thailand. Lest this seem a trifle irrelevant, I should explain that at his birth, his parents could not agree upon a name. When he was three days old the Irish midwife told them she had a cousin called Liam. Thereupon the hapless parents decided this should be their son's moniker. So, on the grounds that my Liam could be connected to the desperately seeking likes Liam, I urge you to hasten to aforementioned Burnley match thread and tick as if your life depended on it.

 
We Liams are all connected Moi. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would describe him as wonderful. I hope you are enjoying your time in Thailand. 

 
We Liams are all connected Moi. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would describe him as wonderful. I hope you are enjoying your time in Thailand. 
I was born to be a lotus eater, and am loving every minute of my time here.

 
Back
Top