2020 SUPER BOWL

Who wins this years Super Bowl

  • Kansas City Chiefs

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • This isn't even real football!

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

chiefBlueCFC

First Team Regular
Messages
2,746
Reaction score
1,675
I'm not sure if this the best place for this thread, but my hometown team, the Kansas City CHIEFS, are in the Super Bowl to play the 49ers. First time in 50 years that my team has played in the big game and to say I am excited is beyond an understatement. I was at the divisional round playoff game against the Houston Texans and it was a good time. Arrowhead is an amazing atmosphere and an amazing place to watch any sporting event. I am hoping that when the World Cup is in North America, Kansas City will be awarded with hosting matches. We will see.

Obviously, I will be pulling for my team but I am curious if anyone else on The Shed End will be watching; either as a fan or just causally?

 
It’s definitely not real football but even worse it’s some kind of namby pamby pussies rugby. Get your pads off, lose the helmets, break some noses and get a bit of proper concussion under your belt you bunch of girls!

Also I’m going for The Chiefs mainly because @robdog is my meme buddy. 

 
Here are a few pictures that we took before, during and after the game. Just wanted to share... it was a cold but awesome, fun day! Go Chiefs and Come on Chelsea!

Arrowhead aftermath.jpg

Mahome bobble.jpgChiefsstadium.jpgarrowhead inside.jpg

 
So this is how low this forum has sunk, with your pathetic little manifestations of Chiefs love.

There is one team and one team only to support this Super Bowl

serveimage (7).jpeg

And this is DA MAN

serveimage (8).jpeg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Valerie it's time for you & your 49ers to submit to The Chiefs Kingdom - Our time has come

tenor.gif
 
I'm not sure if this the best place for this thread, but my hometown team, the Kansas City CHIEFS, are in the Super Bowl to play the 49ers. First time in 50 years that my team has played in the big game and to say I am excited is beyond an understatement. I was at the divisional round playoff game against the Houston Texans and it was a good time. Arrowhead is an amazing atmosphere and an amazing place to watch any sporting event. I am hoping that when the World Cup is in North America, Kansas City will be awarded with hosting matches. We will see.

Obviously, I will be pulling for my team but I am curious if anyone else on The Shed End will be watching; either as a fan or just causally?
I'll be watching, I've booked the next day off work. I think the 49ers go into the game as slight favourites but I'll be backing the Chiefs - first Super Bowl in 50 years, could be an historic night! 

 
@Valerie it's time for you & your 49ers to submit to The Chiefs Kingdom - Our time has come

​
I see you started tailgating already with your barbecue. Enjoy! It's the only joy you'll get from the Sper Bowl... Oh I pity you. 

 
I see you started tailgating already with your barbecue. Enjoy! It's the only joy you'll get from the Sper Bowl... Oh I pity you. 
Me & my lady have been to Candlestick Park to watch The Chiefs take on the 49ers. We lost that day but it was a great time

stillsmiling.jpg

 
I'll be watching, I've booked the next day off work. I think the 49ers go into the game as slight favourites but I'll be backing the Chiefs - first Super Bowl in 50 years, could be an historic night! 
I took Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off next week! 

 
Me & my lady have been to Candlestick Park to watch The Chiefs take on the 49ers. We lost that day but it was a great time

View attachment 11600
Still on my to do list: go to an American sports game, preferably football or hockey. I've only been to a Canucks friendly ? When I'm in Chicago in April the White Sox play at home. Game starts around 1pm on an ordinary working week Monday, what kind of time is that!

 
I took Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off next week! 
hopefully for a parade & not for crying :Troll_Face:

Still on my to do list: go to an American sports game, preferably football or hockey. I've only been to a Canucks friendly ? When I'm in Chicago in April the White Sox play at home. Game starts around 1pm on an ordinary working week Monday, what kind of time is that?
one designed for you start your drinking early in the day :drinks:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still on my to do list: go to an American sports game, preferably football or hockey. I've only been to a Canucks friendly ? When I'm in Chicago in April the White Sox play at home. Game starts around 1pm on an ordinary working week Monday, what kind of time is that!
Baseball is moving a lot of their games in April to either early afternoon, or early evening this season due to it still being pretty chilly at night.

 
Baseball is moving a lot of their games in April to either early afternoon, or early evening this season due to it still being pretty chilly at night.
Ahh, that makes sense, although I would have expected a bit more resilience from players and crowd alike! They probably recoil at the sight of @robdog's pictures of snow covered pitches  :biggrin:

What is the attendence like if a game starts in a working day's afternoon? 

 
Ahh, that makes sense, although I would have expected a bit more resilience from players and crowd alike! They probably recoil at the sight of @robdog's pictures of snow covered pitches  :biggrin:

What is the attendence like if a game starts in a working day's afternoon? 
since this is a normal thing in Chicago, 45k to 50k. Also for the longest time, both the White Sox & the Cubs didn't have lights in their stadiums. They would only play day games. Thankfully they have caught up with technology :Troll_Face:

 
Ahh, that makes sense, although I would have expected a bit more resilience from players and crowd alike! They probably recoil at the sight of @robdog's pictures of snow covered pitches  :biggrin:

What is the attendence like if a game starts in a working day's afternoon? 


since this is a normal thing in Chicago, 45k to 50k. Also for the longest time, both the White Sox & the Cubs didn't have lights in their stadiums. They would only play day games. Thankfully they have caught up with technology :Troll_Face:
Attendance really depends on who they are playing, the optimism around the team, and when in the season they're playing. If it's opening day, it'll be close to a sell out guaranteed. But if they are playing my Royals and its the second week of the season it might be like 257 - 598 people in the stadium  :smile: . Since you are going in April, you'll probably have a decent crowd, but it's hard to say.

Rob is right tho, Cubbies play day baseball nearly every day, while the White Sox play a lot more night games than day games during the week, typically.

 
Back
Top