24

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramirez

New Signing
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I love it, whens season 8 coming out and how good will it be.

Inb4, all this 'It's the same every season' business. You're right, but I still love it.

Crying into a pot noodle watching 24 on a Friday night has become abit of a habbit.

 
24 is the greatest show ever made. gets better every season :)

they haven't started shooting season 8 yet so it won't be out for a while

 
8 will be the last series. it can't get any better, though that was said after season 1 :)

 
So around season 10 it might be actually worth watching. :)
Haha, I was hovering over the 'report post' button but I don't think my anger for this digg at 24 would be shared by the admin so I just died a little inside.

 
I love it, whens season 8 coming out and how good will it be.Inb4, all this 'It's the same every season' business. You're right, but I still love it.

Crying into a pot noodle watching 24 on a Friday night has become abit of a habbit.
Son of a bitch! You're going to have to trust me on this. Do you copy?

Weep with shame!

 
Haha, I was hovering over the 'report post' button but I don't think my anger for this digg at 24 would be shared by the admin so I just died a little inside.
I thought the first one was alright, but the second one? Not so much. I haven't gone back to the series after that as there's so much good stuff out there and so little time.

 
you have to make time for 24

it literally craps all over lost/prison break/heroes/emmerdale/fringe

did you hear pleat last night? andorra are going to literally park the bus. really david? do you not think the wembley pitch is bad enough?

 
I thought the first one was alright, but the second one? Not so much. I haven't gone back to the series after that as there's so much good stuff out there and so little time.
The only thing I will say, It seems to have the same pattern every season, Jack starts off fine, Jack gets hurt, Jacks fine again, Jacks daughters fine, she gets taken or hurt, shes fine again, Tony's hurt. Every single f****** season, Im not going to knock it though, it's better than bloody wife swap.

 
What he said - apart from the wife swap bit - I was thinking of swapping my wife - I need a new garden shed

 
You'd rather watch 24 than have a wife swapping session?

 
don't think it's that bad for repetition. kim does wind up in trouble a lot, i'll give you that but the cliffhangers are unbelievable

i'll not spoil it for anyone who wants to watch it (and trust me, you want to watch it), but i didn't see half the things coming last season

 
don't think it's that bad for repetition. kim does wind up in trouble a lot, i'll give you that but the cliffhangers are unbelievablei'll not spoil it for anyone who wants to watch it (and trust me, you want to watch it), but i didn't see half the things coming last season
I'll grant you one thing, Sexelk - 24 is a LOT better than Céline Dion! ;)

 
you have quite a memory for an aule bird ;)she's a good singer
I have a phenomonal memory for any aged bird - and yes, she is a good singer IF (and it's a big IF) you like that sort of thing!

 
I love 24. Awesome show, fair play.

Season 8 will be the last series, then there'll be a film, then the endddd.

 
It will end with Kim (aka blonde bitch) marrying Tony (aka Italian stud - not). Jack will say "f**k it!" and God's finger will come out of the skies followed by a bolt of lightning which will strike him dead. The End

 
It will end with Kim (aka blonde bitch) marrying Tony (aka Italian stud - not). Jack will say "f**k it!" and God's finger will come out of the skies followed by a bolt of lightning which will strike him dead. The End
Yeah but it'll be a while before that happens. I'd say atleast seaon 55.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top