50 Worst Films Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Street.

And from recent flicks Paranormal Activity and The Hurt Locker.

 
What???Straw Dogs is an all-time classic, a brilliant film. The fact that Susan George got her kit off in this movie has nothing to do with my appreciation of it. Well, not much, anyway... :D
Only good part about it steve, I thought it was ok, just a let down. It was a poor man's Steinbeck (of Mice and Men) to me

 
I cannot remember the title of the film but last term I saw one of the worst films ever. It starred Lenardo de Capiro, some lass and somthing to do with a street in the US. Long story short the lass ends up being killed and Lanardo's character moving to the city with his two kids. It was a crap film, one that made no sense at all IMO.

 
I cannot remember the title of the film but last term I saw one of the worst films ever. It starred Lenardo de Capiro, some lass and somthing to do with a street in the US. Long story short the lass ends up being killed and Lanardo's character moving to the city with his two kids. It was a crap film, one that made no sense at all IMO.
Could it have been "Revolutionary Road"?

I haven't seen it, but for some reason I thought of it when I read your post.

 
What about the 'Sound of Music'?

I'd rather drill holes in my kneecaps than watch that!

 
Excerpts from Wiki synopsis of "Revolution Road":

April did not make it because she bled out too much even before the ambulance got to her.

Frank runs down the street

Frank moved back into the city with the kids

I didn't see it either, now I don't think I want to.

 
What about the 'Sound of Music'?I'd rather drill holes in my kneecaps than watch that!
The 'Sound of Music' is my mother's type of film. That and Over Twist as well. Personally I cannot stand those type of films either. Too musical which is really annoying IMO.

 
Has to be Independence Day for me. Biggest pile of cliche filled cack, and pro american propaganda (albeit tongue in cheek) ive ever witnessed.

worst scene has to be the dog escaping the fireball in the tunnel.

shame i cant sue hollywood for the 90 minutes of my life they owe me

 
Watched Duplicity with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen the other day - definitely needs to be on the list.

 
I`d like to officially change my vote to `The Invention of Lying`. Just watched 3/4 of it but couldnt face anymore. Totally , utterly, unequivocally sh*t.

 
Can I nominate the Twilight series. How you turn vampires vs werewolves into a romance filled kiddie flick is beyond me but i would rather have a motorbike wheel-spin on my nut sack than have to watch another of those films

 
The Black Dahlia simply has to get a mention. It's sub par in just about every department imaginable, but not bad enough to prod into the "so bad it's good" territory.
 
Eeek! For a moment there I thought you meant Black Narcissus - brilliant film with Deborah Kerr, jean Simmons and Flora Robson.

But you're right - the Black Dahlia looks like one to avoid!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top