70s photos of Shed Boys

David Nicolson

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Hi. My name is David and in the early 70s I spent at least a year with Bubbles, Jean, Eccles and all the Shed Boys taking hundreds of photos of you all for the Sunday Times Magazine, one of which you reproduce on your web site. I was a long-haired Yetti, but you kindly took me under your protective wings, guarding me against 'enemies,' such as the Arsenal, while I was snapping some wonderful photos. I still have all the original negatives, and they provide excellent historical images of you in all your glories!

I would love to make contact with you all, particularly Bubbles, Jean and Eccles, so that I can share my memories and photos with you. We could create an album of photos to celebrate those great times, and post them on your web site as a permanent record of your glory days!

I attach a photo of Bubbles and Jean and will be very grateful for any replies.

All the very best,

David

Bubbles and Jean.jpg

 
Welcome David,

not sure any of those shed boys post here but there are one or two that mixed in that same crowd way back when. 

Feel free to post more pictures - those are great.

 
You might want to think of watermarking these great pictures, they'll be on ebay before you know it.

 
I'm proud to be an original shed boy. I was born at the age of 12 a shed boy. I'll die a shed boy. My blood is blue. My tears are blue. My heart beats to the sound of Liquidator as it was done by us properly. I love every Chelsea fan irrespective on their thoughts about me. Proper Chelsea fans are a family. One unit. Tottenham scum

 
shed 50th anniv vid....excellent.. Sir Babs...Big Bob n his bro. Many familiar faces...Envious I couldn't shake a hand or two. Will see big bob tho on his Chelsea stall next time I'm kicking up the cobble stones, looking for fun n feeling groovy daarn the Fulham rd... Love these guys
Great video, my sons now in their early 20's grew up having hero's such as jimmy and eidur, then it was on to didier, frank and jt, when I was a young lad in the late 70's I didn't have any Chelsea hero's, well Wilkins and we sold him! So going to school  a 8 or 9 years of age the only real thing I could come back at piss taking mates was, "well you may have hoddle or brooking or dalglish or Brady but we got the shed!!! So who needs a re run of match of the day in the 70's when we were never on it anyway! I got the shed end 50th anniversary lunch video!! Respect to all

 
Back
Top