axman2526 Legend Messages 39,708 Reaction score 20,278 Mar 19, 2024 #42 Should never be in doubt. Our ladies, Barcas and Lyons are the top, top level of women's football. Comparing any other side to them is like comparing our current men's team to Cities.
Should never be in doubt. Our ladies, Barcas and Lyons are the top, top level of women's football. Comparing any other side to them is like comparing our current men's team to Cities.
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 19, 2024 #43 Didn't see or hear Basil tonight. I guess he wasn't there.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,173 Reaction score 8,778 Mar 19, 2024 #44 Boyne said: Didn't see or hear Basil tonight. I guess he wasn't there. Click to expand... I saw him in the crowd on TNT!
Boyne said: Didn't see or hear Basil tonight. I guess he wasn't there. Click to expand... I saw him in the crowd on TNT!
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,490 Reaction score 21,833 Mar 19, 2024 #45 Mod said: I saw him in the crowd on TNT! Click to expand... He’s here, he’s there…
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 19, 2024 #46 https://x.com/ChelseaFCW/status/1770165780031643874