Ademola Lookman

Gol15

Defender of the faith
Messages
14,967
Reaction score
9,376
Atalanta says there is an agreement. Serie A to Chelsea success to continue!

 
Atalanta says there is an agreement. Serie A to Chelsea success to continue!
He is 27. I doubt it. Does not fit any of the strategy so far.

Atalanta might just use the Chelsea name to push up the price.

 
He is 27. I doubt it. Does not fit any of the strategy so far.

Atalanta might just use the Chelsea name to push up the price.
There had been reports of us being interested last year already, now it looks like he isn't going to go to Inter.

 
There had been reports of us being interested last year already, now it looks like he isn't going to go to Inter.
It would just be a weird player to make an exception for.

I will have to see before I believe it. But okay, the owners have done weird things before..

 
I don't even see any reports about this... He wants to go Inter and we are still pursuing deals for Simons and Garnacho. If Lookman's move to Inter does not happen, he will move to another team in Europe. @Gol15 did you just dream this? 😁

 
@STATS Odds are I most likely got baited so my "transfer prediction record" keeps going down 🥲

 
This no mark c*nt will never make the grade in the Premier League. He's best off kicking around mediocre Serie A sides for the rest of his career.

 
Back
Top