ads

I'm trying to think who else asked for this, I think one was @just
Is there a paid members only page that will be added. Munkie is talking about his sock page, does that mean us tight bastards wont be able to annoy him on there? Because if so I will need to add another subscription to my bank account that I'm trying to hide from my wife....there is already a few.

Or does this subscription only remove the ads?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can only think of @Amputechture
Are you stalking me? everytime I start typing a lengthy message on any thread you are not on the currently viewing list but by the time I have pressed submit you put a one sentence reply before I have a chance to.

And if you are not stalking me....would you consider it?

 
Is there a paid members only page that will be added. Munkie is talking about his sock page, does that mean us tight bastards wont be able to annoy him on there? Because if so I will need to add another subscription to my bank account that I'm trying to hide from my wife....there is already a few.

Or does this subscription only remove the ads?
It only removes ads, it’d be no fun having a flashc**ts only area!

 
It only removes ads, it’d be no fun having a flashc**ts only area!
Then why is everyone getting so excited? What a waste of 35ish quid, live with the ads I have never had an issue with them they're not exactly overly intrusive 

 
Unlimited reactions, but yea its just for ad's. What perks were you expecting?

 
Can I be given one ban to use at my own discretion?
I'm immune after having it once so you can't use that ban on me!

200.gif


 
Back
Top