afternoon chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMS

New Signing
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Afternoon fella's and girls

Finally joining a Chelsea forum, after 7 years as a CFC member.

Rangers season ticket holder also and have been going to Chelsea ( mostly Northern games with the odd Bridge trip thrown in ) for about 10 years, though I made the odd trip before that it wasn't as regular as now. A really disapointing end to the season but I'm sure Roman will splash the cash ( dunno if thats a good thing ) and get us back on track.

Favourite ever Chelsea game, V Bolton at the Reebok the day we clinched the League.

 
Afternoon fella's and girls

Finally joining a Chelsea forum, after 7 years as a CFC member.

Rangers season ticket holder also and have been going to Chelsea ( mostly Northern games with the odd Bridge trip thrown in ) for about 10 years, though I made the odd trip before that it wasn't as regular as now. A really disapointing end to the season but I'm sure Roman will splash the cash ( dunno if thats a good thing ) and get us back on track.

Favourite ever Chelsea game, V Bolton at the Reebok the day we clinched the League.
Welcome to the shed, HMS!

 
Welcome on big man. Stick about and talk as much as you want on all things Chelsea

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top