Alex Free KIck GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
Anyone have the Alex free kick against Arsenal in Animated GIF format?

:)

 
Good day to book off work, got lots planned today, mainly Ryder Cup and lying about.

I have been productive so far, I got a GIF maker just now.. I will now make and supply gifs of goals from MOTD for the forum!

Heres the Alex one and my first:

Alex_FreeKick_Arsenal.gif


Maybe we can have a gif section on here?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
how do I save it as a moving GIF and then send it on to all the dippers and gooners at work?

 
I do that, but it justy saves a a single image - don't I need some sort of indicator on the location it is saved in?

 
Genius, thank you so much, just sent it round work :D

 
I do that, but it justy saves a a single image - don't I need some sort of indicator on the location it is saved in?
It would depend on the browser that you are using..If you are using firefox it would ask for location on your machine where you want the file to be saved.

 
Imagine being hit in the face by that.

Artist's impression:

scanners+head+explosion.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top