Playing hard to get, treat them mean keep them keen!!Thanks hun - though you did try to delete me...charming.![]()
Woah - didn't get your pc from PC World, did you?It took bout 2 months to Find this site, but yesterday i made it!!
Naao man, haha!Woah - didn't get your pc from PC World, did you?It took bout 2 months to Find this site, but yesterday i made it!!![]()
Sounds Great man, Im seeing forward to it !Yeah welcome newbies, be prepared to waste hours of your life on here now...your addictedkeep it blue ::Scalf::
yeeah I Agree on thatNice beard.....Welcome everyone!! CSR is the place to be, ya'll!!!![]()
![]()
Well, thank you lads!!yeeah I Agree on thatNice beard.....Welcome everyone!! CSR is the place to be, ya'll!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm of the female persuasion....but I'll let you off THIS time...Well, thank you lads!!yeeah I Agree on thatNice beard.....Welcome everyone!! CSR is the place to be, ya'll!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My sincere apologies.I'm of the female persuasion....but I'll let you off THIS time...Well, thank you lads!!yeeah I Agree on thatNice beard.....Welcome everyone!! CSR is the place to be, ya'll!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()