Amadou Onana

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,694
Reaction score
20,269
Enzo Fernandez ? 

200.gif


Moises Caicedo? 

200.gif


Now we are in talks with Everton for Amadou Onana, or so it is reported. Given what happened with Gordon I dont see them selling a key player for cheap enough for this to happen but we will see.

 
Here we go again.  Can’t get our main target straight away so instead of being patient and waiting till the summer we’ll go out and buy any old donkey.   Then we when we find out he’s a donkey we can’t get rid of him.  Only this time he’s probably going to be on a 13 year contract rather than the usual 5.
 

Is this guy really any better than the 3 midfielders we’ve already bought and put straight in the youth team?

 
I think we just like to wind Everton up.  He won't come here
Not a massive fan anyway from what i have seen. I mean he is okay but wouldn't have been particular high on my list. Of course sometimes a sh*t team will do that to you, make you look bang average.

 
Not a massive fan anyway from what i have seen. I mean he is okay but wouldn't have been particular high on my list. Of course sometimes a sh*t team will do that to you, make you look bang average.
I feel he is bang average; the little I have seen is a player capable of keeping things tidy. Too much sideways & backwards passing, too safe in possession. He isn’t a player a City or Liverpool would be looking at.

 
I can say the games that he played with the national team the moment he came in. 

That he made an instant impact. His physique and engine is very impressive. Especially at his age. 

So in case you want a presence in the mid that has decent feet and barely loses a duel. Especially for his age.

Then that is a win. He is also pretty fast with those long legs. 

But if you are looking for a player with the perfect through pass or the creativity.

Then he is not your guy.

He obviously has a lot of potential to grow. 

 
I can say the games that he played with the national team the moment he came in. 

That he made an instant impact. His physique and engine is very impressive. Especially at his age. 

So in case you want a presence in the mid that has decent feet and barely loses a duel. Especially for his age.

Then that is a win. He is also pretty fast with those long legs. 

But if you are looking for a player with the perfect through pass or the creativity.

Then he is not your guy.

He obviously has a lot of potential to grow. 
He pretty much sounds like a true copy of Zakaria 😄

 
Back
Top