Amazon Banner

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Hi folks

Just a brief reminder that if any of you are using Amazon to buy Xmas presents this year please click on the banner at the top of the index page before going shopping.  Makes no difference to the cost of what you buy but it does mean that about 5% of what you spend comes back to us to help with the running costs of the site.

Cheers

Loz

 
Cheers for that - I didn't know.  One question, if I already have stuff in my basket, do you know if it works or do I have to start again?

 
Err...not sure but my guess is you will need to start again

 
OK will do  - 5% of my amazon shopping at Christmas might be worth something!  

 
Cheers -  much appreciated.

 
I keep forgetting about this, sorry. Just bought my mothers Tassimo coffee machine using it, got a few other things to get so will get those too.

 
Best thing to do is click the banner then save that page as your favourite.

 
5% of £2.99 coming your way! :wink:

I'll be sure to keep using this when I use Amazon for other things as well.

 
lol no way! I have been buying stuff since september.

 
How long does it take for the site to receive money loz?

 
How long does it take for the site to receive money loz?
We get an e-mail each quarter telling us how much we are to get. The vast majority of the time our cumulative total is under the minimum for a payment to be triggered (think it is £25) so we get nothing and the amount sits in the account.  However over Xmas we would hope to take it over the £25 to trigger a payment after the next quarter.

 
Only if you order from the UK site

 
Did we get anything from this?

 
Back
Top